Why Bed Bugs In Rocklin Call For Professional Treatment
June 15, 2023 - Bed Bugs
If you or someone you know has dealt with a bed bug infestation, you know what a nightmare these biting insects can be. They hide during the day, making it challenging to spot them, and they emerge at night to bite any area of exposed skin they can find. In the morning, you will often find painful, itchy bites and progressively lose more sleep as they multiply and take over your house.
Have bed bugs made their way into your home? If so, you need to learn why they can be such a hassle for Rocklin residents, discover the downsides of DIY bed bug treatments, learn how to prevent bed bugs, and get educated on treatments that work. If you are struggling with an infestation, Superior Pest provides Rocklin pest control services you can depend on anytime.
Why Bed Bugs Are Such A Hassle For Rocklin Residents
Bed bugs are a significant hassle for Rocklin residents for many reasons, including the following ones:
- They are fast reproducers: You might have only a few bed bugs now, but without proper bed bug control, they will develop into a full-blown infestation that will be more challenging to eliminate.
- They cause painful bites: Bed bugs require blood meals to survive. They get them by biting hosts during the night when they are asleep and less likely to notice them.
- They are challenging to eliminate: Bed bugs have had centuries to adapt to our efforts to eradicate them. Many homemade remedies are no longer enough to get rid of them.
Natural pest control for bed bugs can sometimes be helpful, particularly prevention strategies, but they have many downsides.
Downsides Of DIY Bed Bug Treatments
There are many reasons why DIY bed bug treatments are less effective than we would like them to be. They are rarely strong enough to get through these biting insects' tough exoskeletons.
Also, they can be unsafe when misused. Some products can be hazardous to children and pets, and we strongly recommend against following advice promoting rubbing alcohol, kerosene, and more.
And finally, DIY bed bug treatments can allow an existing infestation to get worse. It will lead to lengthier and more costly treatments and make you deal with these unwanted invaders for longer than you have to. Instead, read on to learn about effective ways to prevent bed bugs in Rocklin.
How To Prevent Bed Bugs
You can keep bed bugs out of your home in many ways, including the following:
- Keep your home clean. Decluttering, vacuuming, and regularly checking for bed bugs are effective ways to keep these invaders out of your home where they belong.
- Wash and dry bedding at high temperatures. Bed bugs are no match for heat, and running them through hot washing and drying cycles will kill both live bed bugs and their eggs.
- Avoid bringing bed bugs into your home. No one would knowingly introduce bed bugs onto their property, but used clothes, mattresses, and books are common bed bug carriers. We always recommend inspecting them first.
Eliminating bed bugs can seem daunting, but it doesn't need to be when you get help from a professional home pest control company.
Why Contact Superior Pest If Bed Bugs Are Biting
Superior Pest is the go-to choice for bed bug control in Rocklin. Our experts start with a free bed bug inspection and only use treatments to eradicate bed bugs from your home when necessary, usually soon after the examination. We combine tried-and-true heat treatment methods and safe but effective products to target every life cycle stage, complete with a follow-up visit. Call us today to schedule your no-obligation inspection and get started.
This family run company is amazing. They care so much about their clients. Allan sprayed my home for field roaches and then searched and sealed the property for rodents. They are hyper responsive and will go above and beyond for clients. They don't try to upsell you and honestly you can't find better prices. 10/10 highly recommend.